Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Very Productive Day

I am really proud of my family today. We accomplished so much.
I cleaned the kitchen this morning, we went to JoAnn's for some supplies for next year's Christmas presents (I'm starting early so I can get them all done), we boxed up a ton of clothes that no longer fit W, I made dinner for Friday ahead of time, we tidied up the office a bit (accidentally while looking for something), and we just had a great day together! I am exhausted, but pleased.
Tomorrow I plan on boxing up some more clothes and trying a new recipe. I'm going to try the Broccoli Soup recipe from my new cookbook "Apples for Jam" I hope it turns out ok. I'm really excited about it. I even bought some nice, crusty bread to go along with it.

We also made our own laundry soap today! We probably have about 2 gallons of the stuff, it's supposed to do over 200 loads of laundry and it cost less than a dollar to make. It was fun and it made the house smell good. Good thing we made it because the laundry has been piling up!

Here's hoping that tomorrow is just as productive!

Flowerchild

No comments:

Post a Comment